- Gear Assembly
- Can't figure out how it all goes together? Equipment assembly is not always easy and we can help you.
- We charge for each stage, parts kits charged as needed. We will always call you to first discuss options if major work is required.
- As a vital part of your dive gear, these buoyancy devices can develop leaks or faulty inflator mechanisms if not serviced on a regular basis.
- Accidents happen and things get dropped on your BCD causing holes in the bladder. Let us take care of it for you.
- Dry Suits
- Full Face Masks
- The Department of Transportation (DOT) requires all cylinders to be hydrostatically typically every 3-5 years, depending on the material used in the construction of the cylinder.
- Air Fills
WORK BENCH FEE - $30
The minimum fee charged for any minor repairs, tweaking or cleaning.
** CUSTOMERS WILL BE CALLED PRIOR TO ANY MAJOR WORK BEING PERFORMED **
- Purchased Through PATRIOT SCUBA - FREE - $0
- Purchased Through Other Sources - $35 per unit
- Prices are labor per stage + parts
- Bench Check - $30
- Average Price Per Stage - $75
- 1st and 2nd stages - $150
- 1st, 2nd & Octo (or Safe Second Inflator on BCD) - $225
- Battery replacement - $30
- Prices are labor + parts
- Bench Check - $30
- Annual Services - $35
- Bladder Repair - $35
- Neck Seal - $65
- Wrist Seal - $45
- Boot Change - Labor - $100
- Pressure Test - $25
- Patch Small Hole - $20
FULL FACE MASK
- Labor + Parts - $55 - $105
- Valve Service - $35
- Hard to turn or leaking valves need to be repaired.
- Visual Inspection (VIP)/Fill - $25
- Hydrostatic Testing Only (HYDRO) - $40
- The Department of Transportation (DOT) requires all cylinders to be hydrostatically typically every 3-5 years, depending on the material used in the construction of the cylinder. All aluminum and steel air cylinders require a hydrostatic test every 5 years. In a nutshell, the hydrostatic test tests whether the integrity of the cylinder containing compressed gas has been compromised.
- Hydrostatic Testing (HYDRO)/VIP/Fill - $65
- Includes a Hydrostatic Test, Visual Inspection and a airfill to the cylinder's operating pressure.
- Cylinder Tumbling - $50
- This process removes interior surface corrosion.
- Cylinder Cleaning - $50
- We can perform basic to oxygen cleaning on all types of cylinders. It is recommended that Nitrox cylinders be oxygen cleaned after their 5 year hydro.
- Oxygen (O2) Cleaning - $75
- Equipment coming in contact with greater than 40% Oxygen needs to be O2 cleaned.
- Eddy Current Test - $18
- Eddy-current testing is one of many electromagnetic testing methods used in nondestructive testing (NDT) making use of electromagnetic induction to detect and characterize surface and sub-surface flaws in conductive materials. Depending on the brand and manufacturing date of a cylinder, Eddy Current testing may be required.
- Spare Air Service - $35
- Air only fills for your aluminum or steel SCUBA/SCBA cylinders - $9 per cylinder
- Air only fills for your paintball cylinders (4500 PSI) - $6 per cylinder
- Air only fills for your paintball cylinders (3000 PSI) - $4 per cylinder